Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Ratt - Out Of The Cellar

Back in the 1998-99 when I got my hands on this one, I didn't yet have the eBay-account, that's proven to be an important equation in my shirt-madness. My friend had done some business there and he kindly offered to get this for me (thanx Pete!). The price was ridiculously low (something like $10-12 + shipping). When he informed me he made the winning bid, I was a bit suspicuous until the shirt arrived. Suspicuous for the low price, not because I didn't trust the guy - which I did! Go Pete!
The multi-color-printing is not that dazzling, and I've been having my doubts about the genuinity. The vector-printing on the sleeves, however, rocks big time! All in all, this is one cool jersey! Glad to have it!
True piece of the 80's!

No comments: