Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Battlestar Galactica (1978)

Galactica was probably my first touch with the sci-fi. Finland's MTV2 started to show it in the early 1982. I was just a little boy and super-excited about the space and all the explotions. In the kindergarten it was the constant topic among boys. Cylons were so cool. We were drawing the Vipers and laser guns all the time, as well as the Battlestar Galactica itself (we also built Lego-ships - oh, the memories). A guy across the street knew how to draw a Viper in 3D. He had drawn it on his white cap. He was our hero.

When I discovered this shirt, I had to buy it. It turned out to be smaller than a regular S. But it's ok. I can wear it few hours at a time. Ehh ehh..

That Glen A. Larson is one heckuva guy to create these shows of his.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

By your command!