Friday, October 8, 2010

Stryper - Soldiers Under Command (1986)

This is one nice looking baseball-jersey, lemme tell ya! I got this from eBay. Ever since I saw this for the first time, I wanted it. To me it was the 80's band-shirt personified. I don't remember how much I paid for it, but it was around $20-30 + shipping. It got away from me few times. The price was way up there on those occations, of course. When I made up my mind, I made the winning bid, no matter the price. Luckily it wasn't too silly.

When I first put in on, I discovered it was somewhat strangely sewn. It didn't sit right. My figure is quite unique also. I'm so tall and skinny, that sometimes I don't know is it my tummy and back that's hurtin'. Eh eh.. Anyway, little customisation will fix the problem. Haven't done it yet, though.

You also gotta love the "No Devil"-sign on the back! The devil is a loser! Period!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are those real autograpghs?

Danger Bee said...

No, no. They're printed. But they rokk, baby!