Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Bride - Live To Die

Bride's 1988 thrash-release "Live To Die" is a classic disc! Back in the day when I bought my first CD ever, it was Bride's "Snakes In The Playground" (1992). The orderform in it contained (among other intriguing articles) the "Live To Die"-shirt. Well, guess what? I didn't order it! Dang! To this day I can't understand why I passed it. One reason could be, that I was quite young and my experience with international orders wasn't there yet. Excuses, excuses. Anyway...

I had to make one myself then. This is professionally printed. The material is video-flex and it's high quality stuff. I used to work in a shirt printing company and sometimes when the business was slow, I did some printings for myself. This was a tricky one with the graphics. But it came out nicely. I didn't use any outside fonts. All the artwork is from the CD-cover.

No comments: