Monday, October 11, 2010

Bon Jovi - Bad Name (1986)

Wow people! A shirt off of my most favorite album "Slippery When Wet". "You Give Love A Bad Name", one of the many mega-hits from that record.
Once again, got from eBay. Someone put a whole bunch of BJ-shirts on sale at once. For some unexplainable reason, I was one of the few - if not the only one - who made any bids. There were 5-6 shirts on the lot, all from the 80's (oh, I was in heaven). Maybe people thought these were fakes. Well, they weren't. And this was one of them. For once I hit the mother lode!

After I had made the payment, the waiting was longer than... something. In the end I had contacted the seller several times, because the package was nowhere to be seen. For consolation I was promised an interview picture vinyl-set containing 6 pcs 7" pic discs. And finally I received them all. Oh, the happy day! For some reason (probably economical) the seller hadn't used airmail. Dang!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have this t-shirt! Mine is in a little worse shape my mom got it for a concert in 86!!

Danger Bee said...

Way cool! =) Make sure to hold on to it. It's very nice piece of clothing. ;)

Unknown said...

Nice this t-shirt! Mine is in a little worse shape,. It's very nice piece of clothing.

T-shirt